A Voter ID card is an identification card issued by the government for identifying the citizens eligible for voting.
In India, Voter ID card is important Identity document for lots of work. You can get your Voter ID card easily by filling online application form.
After submitting the form you will get pdf copy of your filled application, that you need to take printout. After taking print out, you need to submit this printed copy to your nearest local Electoral Registration Officer (ERO) with xerox copy of other ID card and proof of residence.
- Driving License
- Service identity card in case of State and Central Government
- Property document with deed and photograph
- SC/ST/OBC document issued by a competent authority
- Student identity card issued by competent authority
- Certificate of Physical Handicap by Competent authority
- It is a reliable and effective identity.
- A Voter ID Card includes several identifying features such as photo, full name, date of birth, gender, signature and other identifying information.
- It serves as acknowledgment that a voter is duly registered regardless if unlisted on a voter registration list due to error.
TO DOWNLOAD FORM CLICK BELOW(ON THE ICON)